CDL series is vertical multistage centrifugal pump with suction and discharge ports on the same level. The pump head and base are in cast iron. All other wet parts are in stainless steel. Under processing of advanced welding equipment, heat treatment, the stress caused by end- cut plate in tension and press forming is eliminated to make in high strength, no deformation, long life, safe and reliable usage. It is under low- noise and less- vibration and durability. Insulation class F, protection IP 55, continuous duty; Single- phase with thermal protector to ensure safety and convenience. (CDL with cast iron pump body, CDLF with stainless steel pump body).
1. Request for the flow and pressure.
2. The mechanical seal configurations is selective for normal water, pure water or hot water type.
3. Applied region's voltage and frequency: Single- phase: 220- 240V/ 50Hz; 220V- 240V/ 60Hz; 110- 120V/ 60Hz is available; Three- phase: 380-415V/ 50Hz; 380- 415V/ 60Hz is available.
4. Applied region's request for safety certificate. Confirm the bore of outlet and inlet.
5. Plug's type and length no plug, Chinese plug, Europe plug, UL plug is available
|| PERFORMANCE RANGE|
|Flow||4000 L/ min ( 240 m³/ h )|
|Max.Liquid temperature||+ 5℃ ~+ 60℃|
|Max.Suction head||No self- priming|
|Max.inlet pressure||Max inlet pressure is limited by the max operating pressure|
© GRANDFAR GROUP All rights reserved.
Please select your language